Thursday, May 7, 2009

This just in: I fail at blogging:)

Hello Everyone!

I have recently gotten some emails reminding me that I haven't updated my blog in a while, so here I am. We are down to about 3 weeks left of the program and I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! This has proven to be a relatively tame (and somewhat challenging) week as we've all been trying to get back into "french mode" since Spring Break, not easy. In sad news, my host parents (who are quite possibly the MOST fascinating people I have ever met!) are leaving on the 18th for a trip to Egypt and Isreal. Since I myself am leaving for the south of France (Provence) on the 14th with my group (where we will be riding horses on the beach! I just can't get over how exciting that is!), this means I only have ONE WEEK left with them before it's all over! (However, fear not, Nathan and I will be stopping here on the last leg of our journey in early June, so I will have my final goodbyes then). And YES you heard me right, Nathan will be joining me in a mere three and a half weeks! He flies out here on the 29th and we will be staying in Paris a few days, heading down to Marseilles (where we will be staying in the summer cottage of a friend of my aunt Dawn's, she's got connections that one!), taking a train over to Venice and Rome, and then finally ending here in Dijon before my final return back to the States! Holy Rusted metal batman!

All of that said, I DID have a fantastic time with my mom (hi mom!) and a wonderful time in Prague (which by the way is an amazing city!). But I really WILL blog about this shortly, I promise. Until then, I hope this will suffice:)
Love you ALL
Jackie/action jackson/mortimer/jacko/J Dubs

No comments:

Post a Comment